NOT DEPLOYED TO ALL USERS - YOUR ORGANIZATION HAS TO BE USING THIS FEATURE
1. Login to DirectorySpot on the web. Go to www.directoryspot.net and click Login in the upper right.
Enter your email address and DirectorySpot password and click Login:
Note: If you cannot remember your password, just click “Reset Password” but you will need to enter the new one on your phone (app) as well.
2. Click on My Account and then Profile:
3. You will see the Edit Screen which will display all of the Directories that you have access to edit:
Make all needed edits and then click SAVE.
Phone numbers – can be entered in any format, but must have 10 digits
Address – must enter the street address, city, state and zipcode
Groups – click "Add Group" and then select the group you want to add.
Notes – text field but will hyperlink phone numbers, email addresses, addresses or websites. This will display at the bottom of the entry on the phone.
This sample has access to both the Demo Group Directory and the Demo School Directory so they can click on each one to make the needed changes.
4. To add a photo, click on the box under the word photo to upload a photo from your computer's library or you can drag a photo into the space.
5. Once you upload the photo, you will have the option to resize or delete it by hovering over the photo to get the symbols to click on. Once the photo is set, then make sure to click "Save" at the bottom of the screen.
Image size cannot exceed 5 MB.