In order to successfully receive Notifications sent from DirectorySpot on your Android device, you need to make sure you do these steps.
1. You have downloaded the DirectorySpot app and have logged in at least once.
2. You have the latest version of DirectorySpot on your phone (check for any updates).
3 . Make sure that Notifications are turned on in your Settings App:
- Open your phone's Settings app
- Tap Apps & notifications Notifications.
- Find the DirectorySpot app
- Make sure Notifications are turned ON
4. Go to the “Sound & Notification” section of their phone settings and then go to “App Notifications” find “DirectorySpot” and make sure that they are not blocking notifications from DirectorySpot
5. Make sure Background Data is enabled for DirectorySpot:
- From the Home screen, tap the app slider, then open "Settings"
- Select "Data Usage"
- Select "Cellular data usage"
- Select DirectorySpot and make sure "Background data" is toggled to "On"
If you have done all these steps and you are still not receiving notifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.