The Directory Info tab is an optional tab that you can use to display any information about your directory or organization. It is free form text and if you populate it, then a new tab will appear on your app.
Some examples of how to use it:
- Organizations could use to display organization contact info, address, website(s), rules, etc.
- Organizations can use it to display information about the organization.
- Organizations can use it to display privacy information or how the app should be used.
- Organizations can use it to display contact information for changes to the directory.
To add the Directory Info tab.
1. Go to Manage Directory / Directory Info.
2. Enter freeform information. You can add as much text as the screen will display. Click "Save".