The Directory Info tab is an optional tab that you can use to display any information about your directory that you want to. It is free form text and if you populate it, then a new tab will appear on your app. Some examples of how to use it:
- Schools could use to display school contact info, address, website(s), attendance line etc.
- Schools could use it to display PTA Leadership info, website, etc.
- Organizations can use it to display information about the organization.
- Organizations can use it to display privacy information or how the app should be used.
- Organizations can use it to display contact information for changes to the app.
To add the DirectoryInfo tab.
1. Go to Manage Directory / Directory Info.
2. Enter freeform information. You can add as much text as the screen will display. Click Save.
3. You will then see the information displayed on the app. The addresses, phone numbers and and emails are hyper-linked so you can click on them to make a call or map to the location, etc.
NOTE - this directory has more than 5 tabs so you see the "...More" tab at the bottom. Click on it to see the additional tabs including Directory Info.