If you school or organization is using "Notifications" to send you messages on your device, then follow these steps:
- Update your DirectorySpot app to version 3.7.0 or greater.
- Log in to the DirectorySpot app at least once.
- Allow the DirectorySpot app to send you Notificaitons.
- For iOS - Go to Settings > Notifications, scroll down to DirectorySpot, and make sure that Notifications are turned on. For more information on using Notifications with iOS devices click here
- For Android - Go to Settings > Apps, scroll down to DirectorySpot, and make sure that "Show notifications" is checked. For more information on using Notifications with Android devices, refer to the instructions for your version of the Android OS.
Notifications are stored in the Notification Center so you can find them by swiping down from the home screen and clicking Notifications.
Please note that these instructions may change with each new version of the operating system on your device.